Ready. Steady. Grow.
Contact the Ingram Micro Red Hat team
to find out more and receive
a 30-piece fruit box
Why you should partner with Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open-source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We help you standardise across environments, develop cloud-native applications, and integrate, automate, secure, and manage complex environments with award-winning support, training, and consulting services.
- A Partnership to rely on, a partnership with Red Hat means you’re always building on the latest, trustworthy software and platforms.
- Build Smarter: Build on a hybrid cloud platform that offers portability, choice, and award-winning technical support resources to help you succeed.
- Red Hat’s range of technology is the foundation for digital transformation, featuring OpenShift, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Red Hat OpenStack Platform and more.
- Access to technical expertise, software and tools enables you to test and certify your products.
- Sell differently and expand your reach, using marketing and sales tools that are aligned with a trusted brand.
Ready. Steady. Grow.
Ready Steady Grow has been designed primarily with Ready Partners in mind, but useful to any partner wishing to learn more about Red Hat, our Partner Program and how to fast-track to success.
If you’re just starting your journey with us, building a pipeline or have an opportunity to close, this single view of partner tools, training, and resources will help you on your way. Get everything you need to build your Red Hat practice in one place.
Become a Red Hat Ready Partner
GROW your Revenue &
WIN a Vegepod + Stand
Collaborate for readiness, innovation, and growth
Join our community of partners to open doors to new ideas, new skills, and new opportunities. Enhance your company’s standing as a trusted advisor and an industry leader. Deliver reliable support and unique market value—fueled by the Red Hat portfolio.
It’s easy to become a Red Hat Ready Partner
Just complete a Red Hat Partner Program application and company profile
Accept the Red Hat Partner Program agreement
Have at least two Red Hat Accredited Sales Specialists
Ingram Micro New Zealand Ltd.
78 Apollo Drive, Rosedale,
Auckland, New Zealand
Terms and Conditions: 30 piece fruit box is Limited to the first 30 Ingram Micro Resellers. The Vegepod and stand is limited to the first 5 Ingram Micro Resellers that become a Red Hat Ready Partner.